Our commitment to clients
Each of us at Dunkiel Saunders is focused on providing the highest-quality legal service in a friendly, personal, and professional atmosphere. We’ve developed a uniquely modern practice based on old-fashion customer service values, and we take our commitment to our clients seriously. For each client we promise to always:
- Provide exceptional representation.
We love what we do, we work hard for our clients, and in each matter we strive to exceed your expectations.
- Do the necessary work in an efficient, cost-effective manner. As small business owners ourselves, we understand the value of every dollar. Our work is always budget-minded. None of the attorneys in our office are compensated based on the number of hours they bill. We are focused on successful outcomes and happy clients, not billable hours.
- Return phone calls and emails promptly.You pay us to advise you, and we'll be available when you want our advice.
- Give practical and unvarnished strategic legal advice.Our role is to help you understand the legal landscape, help you evaluate the opportunities and risks associated with each of your options, and then help you chart the best course of action to achieve your objective. We will do everything we can to help you make the most informed decision possible, including, when necessary, telling you things you might not want to hear.
- Apply the skills of our whole team to help you accomplish your goal.We have a diverse group of attorneys with a wide range of skills. When you hire one of us, you hire the firm. We collaborate closely and always ensure that the attorney with the most-appropriate skills handles your case. And if we don’t have the skills you need for a particular matter in-house, we will help you find the right person. We want to see our clients succeed, even if that means someone else does the work.
- Zealously represent your interests.Hiring an attorney is about finding someone you trust to advocate for you. We take our ethical obligations to our clients seriously and will do everything we can to help you succeed.
The attorneys in our firm work here because we all share a passion for helping creative individuals, businesses, nonprofits, and others make a difference in their communities. How can we help you?
FROM OUR CLIENTS
"... Over the years the team at Dunkiel Saunders has served as one of our most important partners and has been an invaluable resource to our organization – and a crucial component in our success."
– Travis Marcotte, Executive Director, Intervale Center
"... I chose Dunkiel Saunders because they understand our commitment to measuring our success by the triple bottom line of People, Planet and Profit. They are truly our 'general' counsel because the advice they give us goes far beyond traditional corporate law and helps us define the culture of our company. Great partners, great friends."
– Don Mayer, CEO Small Dog Electronics