We help clients achieve legislative, policy, and regulatory results through lobbying and administrative processes in addition to judicial review. We work closely with individual, non-profit, municipal and business clients to develop and advocate for public policy positions and legislation that are critical to their goals or mission. We also provide counsel and support on strategic communications, coalition building, and crisis management as needed.
We can help with:
- Researching and drafting public policy and position papers
- Drafting and reviewing proposed legislation, and advocacy to pass, modify, or stop legislation
- Legislative and administrative issue monitoring
- Crisis prevention or response
- Obtaining access to state and federal government records
- Strategic planning