Dunkiel Saunders represents clients in a broad range of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, sales, and financing. We also represent clients in all phases of real estate development projects, from the initial planning through the land use permitting process to completion. Our clients include private residential and commercial developers, nonprofit affordable-housing organizations, land trusts, municipalities, and individuals.
We offer experienced, cost-effective counsel and can help with:
- Purchase and sale of real estate, including businesses with real estate assets
- Financing of real estate projects with local and national banks
- Commercial leasing on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Formation of common-interest communities
- Municipal, state, and federal and state regulatory approvals, including zoning permits and Act 250 land use permits
- Obtaining necessary real estate interests for renewable-energy projects